Welcome to Orbital Interact
Orbital Interact is a trusted partner in the Health, Beauty and Healthcare sector delivering outsourced fulfilment, communication, transactional and logistical solutions.
What We Offer
We can help you support your trade, retail and consumer sales with products and promotional information. Our continually evolving portfolio offers you both physical and digital delivery solutions. These fall into four broad categories:
- Distribution services – POS and marketing collateral to retailers, sales teams and intermediaries
- Fulfilment Service – integrated call centre and ‘despatch on demand’. Gift pack and kit assembly.
- Mailing services – hand-floor to machine enclosing, any volume.
- Digital and online marketing – email campaigns, e-commerce, etc.
- Industry Expertise – Member of the Direct Marketing Association's Contact Centre and Telemarketing Council
The services we provide are flexible and focused on your needs, not restricted by our systems or working practices. Added to this, experience gained from managing complex and diverse projects across many market sectors means we can often advise on opportunities to add value to your business growth.
Decades of Experience
Orbital Interact is a member of the Orbital Marketing Services Group, founded in 1972 and now has over 400 staff offering a broad set of value-for-money resources and expertise.
Get In Touch
Whether you are new to outsourcing, or are looking to switch to a new service partner, we would love to talk to you. To find out how Orbital Interact can deliver effective solutions saving you time and resources, get in touch with us today.
Our white room
To help ensure products arrive with the customer in pristine condition, we have created a controlled environment for order packing.
This space is also used for high value goods and items that cannot be stored in ambient conditions.
HSE, CAA and IATA Regulations
Did you know that many everyday items such as nail varnish and perfumes are considered hazardous?
This fact has implications for the storage, packaging and transport of consignments distributed within the United Kingdom and further afield.